1.12.2008
New Seasons
Well, it's time to say goodbye to the GAP. It's been fun and a great opportunity to meet other moms and women in the community. I signed on for seasonal only, but then they wanted me to stay on. I went to one shift a week, but even that was not right for our fam. I have been spending time trying to seek God's direction and wisdom on how to order my life. There are lots of good things that fill my days, but the problem is there are too many good things. So, it's time to simplify and refocus on what my calling is in this season of my life (being a mom and a wife), use my skills and gifts to do it well, and enjoy it! There is so much to enjoy with the girls at this age and I don't want to miss it. Emery is learning to count past ten, Bella learned her left and right this week. It cracks me up to here Emery tell people Hello, she says "Hi! How you?" But it sounds very country more like, "Hiii! Haa U?" with long drawn out emphasis on the vowels. I'm going to try to get some sleep now, so that's it for now. Ya'll come back now ya hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment