11.08.2007

God and the GAP

After a season of craziness where I feel like God has downloaded a lot of things and the enemy has tried in various ways to get me off track, I am left with the feeling of being in limbo or numbness. Although there are no new decisions to be made. It is very strange, I almost feel lost in my day to day activities. Then God reminds me to keep my focus on the last thing He told us to do: get out of debt. Which, at this point, is rather frustrating. We had hoped to have made more progress than this after moving the end of this summer. However, a flat tire, car trouble, speeding ticket (oops!) and a month of doctor's visits all weighed heavily against that effort. Yet, we are thankful that our kids are now healthy and we have 2 cars to drive.

With the holidays upon us, I have decided to leave the girls with their daddy a few nights a week to work a few nights at BabyGap. Oh the joy of holiday shoppers! Really though I am looking forward to getting out into the community to meet new people and hopefully new friends. It's a win win for our family. The girls will get some one on one time with dad, I'll get a break from kidville, it will get us that much closer to being out of debt, and we get some great deals too!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Congrats Jen ... when do you start? Let me know if I can help in any way.
Love Ya =)