Keep knocking ....
Jamie has started his new job and is loving it. We are so thankful. There is so much to be excited about and yet we are expectantly waiting for God to bring about the sale of our house. Only He knows why it hasn't happened yet and we are trying to be content in all our circumstances, but it is taking everything we've got. I must admit I sound pretty selfish when I hear myself whine about not being able to go on vacation. It is probably one of the hardest things for me to give up (as if I has any control anyway),but I feel so guilty when I think about how we have food,health, safety and the comforts of a clean home. I get to stay home and raise our two beautiful blessings myself and God has been so faithful. How could I be so selfish to covet a vacation we don't need to afford, if you know what I'm saying. It's like God is saying, "I'm trying to do something here that will bless you a lot more than missing one year's vacation..work with me please and get over your pity party." Recently, Jamie sold his Bronco for a fuel-efficient VW golf. It's a great car for a great deal and has the added bonus of an amp, which is just hilarious. Now my husband can be one of those kids that races down the street waking your children up with his speakers! It really is so fun to see how amazingly He provides and how freeing it is when you surrender, it's been a blast for us, despite our worries that we'd end up with a junker for both our cars. Although it seems to go against everything "the world" and many friends and family think we should do, but has God ever been in line with the culture?
That's about it for now. The girls are doing well. Bella is my challenging 2 yr old and Emery seems to have quite the temper. Today, even when I told her No to sticking her hand in the toilet, she proceeded to to it anyway and I went over and grabbed her up. She then threw herself down on the floor and I thought, "Oh no, not a tantrum child, please LORD, have mercy on me!"
So, prayer for Jamie's commuting, my patience with the girls, and selling of the house would be greatly appreciated. Have a great week and may you see the little blessings God has given you today!
2 comments:
Work it!!! Lovin' the post! You are right on, and right where God wants yall.. I love your wagon, by the way.. forget what society thinks, yall rock..
Love you!
hi jennifer! it's great hearing about your life through your blog! miss seeing you. your girls are getting so big! check out my blog if you want to see what's up with us.
take care
lora
Post a Comment