Let me preface this by saying I am NOT a fish lover. If it tastes fishy, I don't like it. However, I LOVE Taqueria Del Sol's fish tacos and made this recipe to mimic theirs. 15 min freezer to eating, promise!
It's delicious, fast, and super easy.
Ingredients:
(3-4 per taco) Mrs. Paul's Fish sticks(must be this brand if you want "all white" fish - Publix)
8in flour tortillas
smallest can of diced pickled jalapenos
lime
mayo
salsa
Bake fish sticks as directed on box.
While they are in the oven, grab small bowl and mix 2 heaping Tbsp of mayo, juice from 2 wedges of lime, and 1 Tbsp of diced jalapenos. Taste it and adjust to taste. (I usually add some of the juice from the jalapenos)
Place as many tortillas as you will eat in microwave and cover with damp paper towel. Heat till warm.
When fish sticks come out, put some mayo/lime/jap mixture down center of tortilla, add salsa if you'd like, 3-4 fish sticks per tortillas, and enjoy!
I usually make this for Jamie and I and make the girls mac and cheese with their fish sticks. We eat 2 or 3 each and are super full.
1 comment:
OMG! We LOVE Fish Tacos, we used any type of fish.. I don't know how D cooks it in a corn tortilla and then some sort of vinigar slaw he makes yum! I will ask him how and forward it on! YUM YUM!
Post a Comment