9.26.2008

Don't have time to maintain these regrets

"All of the sudden I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
and I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me." - this is from the song How He Loves, by Jesus Culture

Last night we were able to go to a night of worship and just sit in God's presence and worship Him. It made me realize that when I am consumed by my circumstances, my part is to change my circumstances to where I can be consumed by who He is.

4 comments:

THE STANCIL FAMILY'S BLOG said...

love it! Very inspiring! Loves. N

Laura said...

ok but didn't the line about the sloppy we kiss ruin it just a little for me? It's such a worship buzzkill for me on this song :)

Lora said...

one of our worship leaders here at morningstar, john mark macmillan, recorded that song, too, and i love his version. (i've never heard the jesus culture recording.) listen to john mark's version on youtube or something when you get a chance...
have a great day! lora

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, love the new hair cut. I know it is not totally new I just thought i'd tell ya. I love this song. the kids and I blast it on the radio and sing at the top of our lungs. I am glad God met you the other night. H