We headed over to Gana and Pop's house for a quick visit. Grady walked around the back yard bare footed while uncle Tyler played baseball with the girls. They wanted to show off their new skills! Then we got to see Kristen, Brian and Avery! Grady and Avery are so cute together. He's so big and rough and strong and she is so petite and graceful and sweet. It really has been a wonderful day, mostly due to the hard work and kindness of my wonderful husband. Thanks handsome!
5.09.2010
Mother's Day 2010
Sorry, no picture of me and my kiddos this year again. Somehow that always ends up being forgotten. Other than that it was a simple, wonderful, joyful and happy mother's day. I got to start my day with some beautiful flowers and the sweetest cards that I will keep forever! Some highlights included lunch Hibachi style. All our kiddos love it and I love the food, so it's a big win in our fam and a special treat. Bella loves to catch the food in her mouth and tries to predict what will happen next. Emery loves the fried rice and the soup and the FIRE! Grady loves the fire and the food!!! We came home and I got to just go play with the girls in the back yard. We got out their softball stuff and I "taught" them some lessons on hitting and throwing. They both did really well. Emery was so cute, it took everything in her to wait for the ball to get to her. Most of the time she swung so hard so quick that she would be on her second twirl by thee time the ball got to her and would sometime hit it. Then we took a break and came back to a game of tag. Jamie brought Grady out and he was giggling watching us run around chasing each other. Then we all came in and rested while watching The Lion King and Grady napped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so thankful that Jamie and the the girls made your day so awesome! Sometimes the simple ones are the BEST ones! More memories are made.
But about the picture, I hope ya'll make that a priority while they are small, for all of you later on =)
Ya'll sure made my day special even if we had to do it a week early. I am going to be taking more pics to as we don't have that many snapshots of them and esp Grady for his early months.
Okay off to work ... love you all! Grammy
Post a Comment