9.10.2009

Looking for something new to try for Dinner?

Apple Dijon Pork Tenderloin anyone? We are having this tonight. Yum! I can't wait. It is so good and it's been awhile since I've made it. The sauce has a honey mustard flavor to it. Great alternative to grilling a tenderloin when it rains! I'd probably serve it with rice and asparagus if I cared much for either, but since I don't' I'll do sweet potatoes and green beans. O.k. maybe I'll do the rice to be healthier. Click here or the title of this post for the recipe.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

I don't know how on earth you have time to cook like this with 2 girls and that bug baby boy that is 3 months old! Home schooling and housework too ... you are one amazing mom/wife/person/woman!!!

Sounds yummy too!

My son and grandchildren are very blessed!

Jen Brewer said...

Let's just say I'm glad there is no picture of me right now on this post. Something always has to give. Grady is sleeping an extra hour right now, so we are getting to have sweet tea tonight too! Seriously, this is how my life works right now.

Grammy said...

Hey whatever it takes =) You just need a mom's day away for a few hours =) I am sure that even if we did have a camera or pic of you ... you would be just as beautiful as ever! I know that I would be happy to find the time to have a drink of that sweet tea and then possibly even to brush my teeth! The point is I could have never done 3 children when Jamie was a baby. One was awesome but more I would have never had a night's sleep =)
I am sure tht sweet tea was good when you got a chance to drink it!

Jen Brewer said...

It's worth it though. I am so thankful for each one of them and my life is richer because of them, even without sleep ;o) dinner was great and especially the sweet tea!