6.20.2009

Life is busy

We have had a pretty smooth time overall..as much as you can with a newborn anyway. My mom has been here with us and it has been such a huge blessing. Although my recovery from the c-section has been my easiest yet, it still takes time and rest. I feel great but I may have an infection from the surgery, so another week of not being able to do anything except take care of Grady. If you know me you know it's hard for me to sit still and not do anything. Especially when it is all my mom, Jamie and I can do just to keep up with laundry and food!

Grady is doing well. He would sleep even better if he could keep himself from wetting through EVERYTHING! Seriously this kid will pee through his diaper, clothes, blanket, lap pad and sheet like it's nothing... everytime. The boy thing is new to me so don't know if there are any diapers that work better for boys or what, but if he could keep dry he would be sleeping another hour. And that hour is oh so important! Especially at 3am!

I am so thankful for my family. I am so grateful for my children, they truly are a gift from the Lord. Grace in the flesh, a gift I do not deserve. Maybe I can get a picture of us all today or tomorrow to post here, but don't hold your breathe, we're doing well just to eat and be clothed!

No comments: